Welcome to Virtual Jurgów discussion forum.

This discussion forum is for all people which can not write to our Polish forum. Write here what you want, but is better if it is related somehow to Jurgow's area. Discussion about Spisz and Tatra mountines region are also welcome. Advertisment and links to unrelated pages will be removed.

Moderator: lucjan

lucjan
Admin
Admin
gadu: 0
Kontakt:

Welcome to Virtual Jurgów discussion forum.

Post autor: lucjan »

Welcome to Virtual Jurgów discussion forum. :)
This forum is available for you. I hope it will help you to answer your question about Jurgów, Spisz and all Tatra mountines area in southern Poland. Main language of this forum is English, but I think you can get some answer in other languages like Slovak, Czech and maybe German also ;). If you will use other language it will be problem to answer your question ;)
This forum is a public forum and I hope it stays like this but if I will see many BAD messages I will change to private forum. I hope it will not happen. Don't forgot forum is public but is moderated ;)
dziekan

ask

Post autor: dziekan »

hello:)
Where I may find some interesting fhotos from Yor area. I am interesting about some view on Tatra`s mounatin from JURGÓW with description, curious link with history etc.
I fhink that forum is great idea.
I`m greeting...dziekan
lucjan
Admin
Admin
gadu: 0
Kontakt:

Pictures of Jurgow

Post autor: lucjan »

Hi dziekan,

We have a few pictures in our small gallery. Currently only in our polish part and description is also only in polish. I hope soon description will be available also in English. I working on it. You can take a look:

Winter views of Tatra mountaines from Jurgow
Tatra mountaines from hill near to Jurgow
Winter views of Jurgow

It's winter now, that only winter pictures are there ;) but other came soon.
ODPOWIEDZ