introduction

This discussion forum is for all people which can not write to our Polish forum. Write here what you want, but is better if it is related somehow to Jurgow's area. Discussion about Spisz and Tatra mountines region are also welcome. Advertisment and links to unrelated pages will be removed.

Moderator: lucjan

paul kosuth
Nowicjusz
Nowicjusz
gadu: 0

introduction

Post autor: paul kosuth »

Hello,
My name is Paul Kosuth from Carbondale Illinois, USA. I am researching my grandfather who was born, baptized and raised here in Jurgow. Josephus Kosuit(is how it looks on the baptisimal cert) was born to Andreas Kosuit and Magdalena (nee Layoska ??) on February 26 1894. I am interested in any information or contacts that they may have about this man and his family.

Thank you,

Paul Kosuth
prkosuth@ll.net
researching: Kossuth/Kosuit/Sarna/Marcinek
Jimmy
Początkujący
Początkujący

Post autor: Jimmy »

Unfortunately, I can't help you but I'm sure you will find some informations about your roots.
Wyobraźcie sobie, jak ciężko będzie przyszłym pokoleniom! Zechcesz się gdziekolwiek zarejestrować, a tu wszystkie loginy zajęte!!!
lucjan
Admin
Admin
gadu: 0
Kontakt:

Post autor: lucjan »

Kosuth name in Polish spelling will be Koszut. There are some of Koszut's in Czarna Gora next to Jurgów or few of them in Rzepiska as far as i know.
Marczisák
Nowicjusz
Nowicjusz

Kossuth?

Post autor: Marczisák »

lucjan pisze:Kosuth name in Polish spelling will be Koszut. There are some of Koszut's in Czarna Gora next to Jurgów or few of them in Rzepiska as far as i know.
In the 19th century there was a big Hungarian politician called Kossuth. Full name: Kossuth Lajos. He has a statue even in the Capitolium in the US. Are you not related to this family?
ODPOWIEDZ